Sunday, February 21, 2010
My first post.... what should I call it? An odd? An end?
I'm a curly-headed, soy-curl-loving, picture-taking African-American who is paler than unbaked bread. And today is the day... I decided to buckle in at last and get a blog. I don't know about yours, but my life is pretty random at times and people are always wondering what I'm up to... so, now you don't have to wonder anymore. Ok, never mind. You might still wonder what I'm up to because I forgot to tell you that I'm a very busy, highly occupied mademoiselle who toils away at work, cleaning, eating, sleeping, and her studies all the live-long day so I don't know how much you'll actually hear from me. But maybe this blog will help me brush up my communication skills a little more often. Toodleloo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you have a blog. I'm a big fan of yours! Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link! I hope you keep us all updated on your senior trip too. I enjoyed the pictures on here. love you, Rachel
ReplyDelete