Because you'll find a little of almost everything...
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Day 2: Light
I used my bedroom window as a light source and since you're wondering what the white things are, those are my curtains. Oh how I love IKEA. And oh how I love those curtains.
I'll have to call you up and tell you what I really think about this post, cause I don't think you would want me to write it here.. lol! Basically I LOVE IT! You did an awesome job! You are simply GOGEROUS! (I won't let you debate with me on that one, so don't EVEN try!)
So beautiful. It brings out a different aspect of your personality to see you pensive! You are an awesome photographer! Self portraits got to be the hardest! Love you!
I'll have to call you up and tell you what I really think about this post, cause I don't think you would want me to write it here.. lol! Basically I LOVE IT! You did an awesome job! You are simply GOGEROUS! (I won't let you debate with me on that one, so don't EVEN try!)
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! I'm glad you like them! I'm glad you like me! I rather like you too and you're the gorgeous one! Don't forget that. :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. It brings out a different aspect of your personality to see you pensive!
ReplyDeleteYou are an awesome photographer! Self portraits got to be the hardest! Love you!