Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Mother and I


What a wonderful mother I have. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

‎"The daughter never ever gives up on the mother, just as the mother never gives up on the daughter. There is a tie there so strong that nothing can break it."
- Rachel Billington

5 comments:

  1. Awww! I love this one of you both! I am guessing that you took it while you were in Hawaii.. I'm SO stoked that you posted!! Too bad I wasn't with you and could push that staples button.. "that was easy!" Now just do it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. this is such a good pic of you both! Let me guess.. HAWAII?! You have NO idea how happy I am that you're posting! I wish I was with you and could push that staples button.. "that was easy!" Now just do it again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You are TOO funny. I'll try to do this more often. (And yes, it was in Hawaii!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me on your blog!! Wow!
    I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you too! And you're welcome!

    ReplyDelete